the World is under my feet

the World is under my feet
screen shot from the movie 'Elizabeth the Golden Age'

Tuesday 25 December 2012

London on a tote

In fact I don't really enjoy shopping much unless it is necessary to buy something as planned. 2 weeks ago, I wandered alone in a shopping mall, K11, which gathers many posh shops including few gadget and sundries, to kill time before dining with my high school chaps. My eyes were caught by this tote with (Great) London on it:


There is no official shop of this company, Maptote, in Hong Kong. But I love their design concept 'All the cities we went to had their own totes, so we purchased several and brought them back as souvenirs for our friends.' On each 'Locales' page, there are several sentences about the city, like London.

As they said 'we wanted a tote for our city', yes, I want my city have a nice and funny tote too. Why not I draw it by myself?

Since I have too many totes in different size, so I did not buy this. However if they will have a London bandana, zip pouch or other products, I would love to do online-shopping.

Besides of the tote, here're the others: http://www.maptote.com/shop/london-black-everyday-tote/

No comments:

Post a Comment